A little Grilled Peach Infused Bourbon on the rocks with a sprig of fresh mint is like capturing summer in Kentucky in a glass.
- 4 Freestone Peaches
- Olive Oil
- 1-qt. of Bourbon.
- Halve each peach.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Brush each cut side of the peach with olive oil. Place peaches, oiled cut side down, on the grill.
- Leave on the grill until lightly charred. Approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Let peaches cool. Once cooled, combine your grilled peaches and bourbon in a 1.5-qt jar (or larger) with a lid.
- Secure lid. Let sit at room temperature for a minimum of 3 days, a maximum of 5. Strain into a sealed decanter of your choice.
- Serve neat, on the rocks, or incorporate into the cocktail of your choice.
- Grilled Peach Bourbon can be stored and served for up to one month after making.